Assistance For Participants
Active Bayaud participants seeking employment can access other assistance like work clothing, tools, etc.
- Referrals to medical, health and housing resources
- Referrals to gain certificates and trainings for advancement
- Assistance obtaining I.D. or other documents
- Transportation assistance, including bus passes
- Assistance with food and hygiene supplies at Bayaud’s food pantry
- Assistance with Supplement Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) and Electric Benefit Transfer (EBT)
Participants may also utilize our mobile laundry and shower services and the food pantry.
For more information, contact us at 303-830-6885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.